All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoral Minority charts the rise and fall of the evangelical left, a movement ignored by the Democratic Party in the 1970s and alienated by the Republican Party in the 1980s-but whose activism pointed broader evangelicalism toward social justice.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Swartz teaches history at Asbury University.
- Author(s)David R. Swartz
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePolitics and Culture in Modern America
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note25 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.