CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an introduction to the study of ethics. There are 38 essays which focus on different themes, such as, what is ethics?, and how are ethics relevant to life? The essays argue that ethics should play a role in decision making. Originally written for the author's college course.
- Author BiographyJoel Marks is a Professor of Philosophy at the University of New Haven, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Joel Marks
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteindex
- Weight127 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.