Moral Panics: The Social Construction of Deviance by Erich Goode, Nachman Ben-Yehuda (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with new examples and material, this second edition provides a fully up-to-date exploration of the genesis, dynamics, and demise of moral panics and their impacts on the societies in which they take place.
- Author BiographyErich Goode is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. His previous books include The Marijuana Smokers (1970), Collective Behavior (1992), Deviance in Everyday Life (2002), Extreme Deviance (edited with Angus Vail, 2008), Drugs in American Society (7 th edition, 2008), and Deviant Behavior (8 th edition, 2008). Nachman Ben-Yehuda is Professor of Sociology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His publications include Deviance and Moral Boundaries (1985), The Politics and Morality of Deviance (1990), Political Assassinations by Jews: A Rhetorical Device for Justice (1993), The Masada Myth (1995), Betrayals and Treason (2001), and Selective Remembrances (edited with Philip Kohl and Mara Kozelsky, 2007).
- Author(s)Erich Goode,Nachman Ben-Yehuda
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight510 g
- Width177 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £33.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.