Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn December 2000 Australian architects, filmmakers, writers, performers, visual artists, makers of multimedia products and other similar 'authors' gained additional protection of their reputation in connection to the outcomes of their intellectual and creative endeavours. This book explains moral rights and how they apply in Australia.
- Author(s)Maree Sainsbury
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.