All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in path-breaking research but written in an accessible, engaging style Moral Talk Across the Lifespan explores how our most fundamental moral commitments are shaped by crucial conversations with family members, romantic partners, and friends.
- Author BiographyVince Waldron (PhD Ohio State University) is Professor of Communication at Arizona State University. He is the author of four books, including Communicating Emotion at Work (2012). Dr. Douglas Kelley (PhD University of Arizona) is Professor of Communication at Arizona State University. He is the author/co-author of three books including Marital Communication (2012).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleLifespan Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Edited byDouglas L. Kelley,Vince Waldron
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.91
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.