All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlutarch (c. 45 120 CE) wrote on many subjects. His extant works other than the Parallel Lives are varied, about sixty in number, and known as the Moralia ( Moral Essays ). They reflect his philosophy about living a good life, and provide a treasury of information concerning Greco-Roman society, traditions, ideals, ethics, and religion.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1936
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byH.N. Fowler
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.