Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionNot only does this multidisciplinary text explore new dimensions of ethics and morality, it also discusses the importance of applying highly intelligent minds to ethical issues and considers ways to strengthen the ethical awareness of the creative and gifted.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDon Ambrose,Tracy Cross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.