All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Thomas Weber
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- Series TitleBloomsbury Research in Political Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1 illus
- Weight292 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction \ Part I: Philosophy and Religion in Public Policy \ 2. On Applying Ethics: Who's Afraid of Plato's Cave \ 3. Religion, Public Reason and Humanism: Kurtz on Fallibilism and Ethics \ Part II: Experimentalism, Problem Construction and Priorities \ 4. What Experimentalism Means in Ethics \ 5. Construction, Art and Politics \ 6. Philosophy and Public Policy Prioritization \ Part III: New Technologies and Experiments in Judging \ 7. Stop Him! He Stole My Internet Connection! \ 8. Activist vs Active Judges: Examples of Experimentalists \ 9. Conclusion \ Bibliography \ Index.
- Author BiographyEric Thomas Weber is assistant professor of Public Policy Leadership at the University of Mississippi, USA. He has published in Human Studies, Review of Policy Research, Skepsis, William James Studies, Contemporary Pragmatism, and Transactions of the Charles S. Peirce Society. He is the author of Rawls, Dewey, and Constructivism (Continuum, 2010).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.