All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionCopp defends a version of naturalistic moral realism that can accommodate the normativity of morality.
- Author BiographyDavid Copp is professor of philosophy at the University of Florida. He is the author of Morality, Normativity and Society and has edited and co-edited several volumes including The Oxford Handbook of Ethical Theory. He served for many years as an editor of the Canadian Journal of Philosophy and is currently an Associate Editor of Ethics and the subject editor for metaethics of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Author(s)David Copp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.