All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatients with extreme obesity undergoing surgical procedures need specific perioperative management. This new edition gives clear guidance on clinical management.
- Author BiographyAdrian Alvarez is a Staff Anesthesiologist at the Hospital Italiano, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Jay B. Brodsky is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesia at Stanford University School of Medicine and Medical Director of Perioperative Services at Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, USA. Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens is a Professor in the Department of Anesthesia at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA. John Morton is Associate Professor of Surgery at Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note63 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAdrian O. Alvarez,Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens,Jay B. Brodsky,John M. Morton
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.94Trending at £19.25
- £10.12Trending at £10.38
- £6.95Trending at £7.08
- £22.62Trending at £24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.