All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarefully prepared case reports illustrate the complexity of stroke diagnosis for students and clinicians at all stages of their career.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Hennerici MD is Professor of Neurology and Chairman, Department of Neurology, UniversitatsMedizin Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany. Rolf Kern is Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, UniversitatsMedizin Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany. Louis R. Caplan is Senior Neurologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, and Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School. Kristina Szabo is Professor of Neurology, Department of Neurology, UniversitatsMedizin Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note47 b/w illus. 18 colour illus. 2 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDr. Louis R. Caplan,Kristina Szabo,Michael G. Hennerici,Rolf Kern
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.