All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
- £12.86Trending at £13.67
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to construct an array of stylish garden items using straightforward materials and techniques. This work features eighteen garden projects to be completed in a weekend. It includes step-by-step instructions that are accompanied by easy-to-follow drawings and colour photographs of the finished projects.
- Author BiographyRichard Blizzard is well known in the woodworking world as a designer, author and broadcaster. He has written numerous books on the subject, is a regular contributor to Woodworker magazine, and has appeared in his own and other television woodworking programmes. He has also written for several gardening magazines, including Gardener's World and Practical Gardening.
- Author(s)Richard E. Blizzard
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- dav965708 Jun, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.