All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHans Fallada was a drug addict, womanizer, alcoholic, jailbird and thief. This title tells the story of Hans Fallada, whose real name was Rudolf Ditzen. It chronicles his turbulent life as a writer, husband and father, shadowed by mental torment and long periods in psychiatric care.
- Author BiographyJenny Williams is Senior Lecturer in German at Dublin City University. She has worked on Fallada's life and writings for many years. Her biography is based on published and unpublished sources, including family letters and interviews.
- Author(s)Jenny Williams
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight328 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.