All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ghi-Woon Seo,Laura Kingdon
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Notemanga illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width108 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Author BiographyGhi-woon Seo has taught both English and Korean for many years in a variety of settings. Laura Kingdon is a graduate of Yonsei University's Korean Language Institute, so understands firsthand the complexities of learning Korean grammar. She is fluent in several languages and runs a translation firm. She has designed curricula and taught English as a Second Language to students of all ages, ranging from university students in Kazakhstan to elementary school children in Korea. After years of living in Seoul, she has recently moved to Thailand. Chris Backe blogs about travel and life at Chris in South Korea and Chris in Thailand. Has has been published in several Korean magazines including Groove Magazine, 10 Magazine, Busan Haps, The East (based in England), and on visitseoul.net. He has been featured on several UK radio programs or subjects ranging from Korea to current technology. He has authored or contributed to various books on Korean language and culture, including Weird and Wonderful Korea.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.