All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the hugely successful Mental Maths Tests, this new series provides more tests to help teachers prepare for the National Tests at the end of each year and the final test at the end of KS2. Each book features ten printable mental maths tests on an accompanying CD-ROM.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMental Maths Tests
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content Notemono line
- Weight198 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.88
- £5.49Trending at £6.93
- £5.49Trending at £6.22
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
- £5.57Trending at £6.36
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.