Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £5.49Trending at £5.74
- £4.38Trending at £4.66
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the natural scientist in every child with 260 science activities.
- Author BiographyRobert Williams is Professor Emeritus at Southern Illinois University. He is currently acting as lead consultant for the NSF-funded Building Base Line Objectives for Children's Knowledge and Skills in Science (BLOCKS) program at the University of Texas. The teachers and researchers in BLOCKS are assessing what skills four-year-olds can attain before they enter kindergarten.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Sherwood,Robert A. Williams
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/07/1990
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width222 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurel J. Sweetman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.