All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore Quick-Fix Vegandelivers 150 recipes, tips, and strategies for preparing healthy, delicious, and economical meals in 30 minutes or less.
- Author BiographyRobin Robertson is a vegan chef and award-winning cookbook author whose culinary experience spans nearly thirty years. She has been a chef, caterer, cooking teacher, and food columnist. Her bestselling cookbooks include Quick-Fix Vegan, Quick-Fix Vegetarian, Vegan Planet, Fresh from the Vegan Slow Cooker, Vegan on the Cheap, 1000 Vegan Recipes, and Vegan Fire & Spice. Robin's features and columns regularly appear in VegNews Magazine and online. Robin lives in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia with her husband, four cats, and more ducks than she can count. Follow Robin on Facebook and Twitter (@globalvegan) as well as on her website: www.robinrobertson.com.
- Author(s)Robin Robertson
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight421 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.27Trending at £11.94
- £9.89Trending at £13.03
- £3.49Trending at £5.19
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £9.99Trending at £16.93
- £12.75Trending at £17.04
- £17.38Trending at £20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.