All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at life on a farm, founded in 1906 near Beloit, Wisconsin, unique for its unusual round barn. It details the hardships and joys of farm life. Characters include Miss Egan, a woman barn-hand and Aunt Lillian, who keeps the farm going throughout the 1918 flu epidemic.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Dougan Jackson published her first story at age ten and has gone on to author eleven books in addition to the popular Stories from the Round Barn (Northwestern, 1998). She teaches at the University of Illinois at Springfield.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Dougan Jackson
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Note50 b&w photographs
- Weight603 g
- Width191 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £9.75Trending at £12.79
- £24.99Trending at £25.81
- £10.88Trending at £12.81
- £21.73Trending at £23.89
- £20.42Trending at £24.00
- £14.58Trending at £15.19
- £14.30Trending at £19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.