All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of reminiscences and stories of Glasgow life in the early years of this century. As with her previous book, Tea at Miss Cranston's , the author has gathered her material through interviews with, and stories told to her by, ordinary Glaswegians.
- Author BiographyAnna Blair is a native of Scotland who recounts the stories of bygone ages in Glasgow and elsewhere based on interview and personal anecdotes.
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2005
- Content Note28 b&w line drawings, glossary
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byAnna Blair
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.