All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of reminiscences and stories of Glasgow life in the early years of this century. As with her previous book, Tea at Miss Cranston's , the author has gathered her material through interviews with, and stories told to her by, ordinary Glaswegians.
- Author BiographyAnna Blair is a native of Scotland who recounts the stories of bygone ages in Glasgow and elsewhere based on interview and personal anecdotes.
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2005
- Content Note28 b&w line drawings, glossary
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byAnna Blair
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.