CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students with learning disabilities, this title offers staff developers print and visual tools to demonstrate effective differentiated and brain-compatible teaching methods for students with learning disabilities, at-risk students, or youngsters who may have learning difficulties.
- Author BiographyJoan F. Groeber is an independent consultant and lecturer in the field of literacy and assessment. She is a visiting literacy instructor in the College of Education at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Groeber has published eight books and over thirty articles for educators from the kindergarten level to college on the topics of literacy, assessment tools, classroom management strategies, and self-evaluation.
- Author(s)Joan F. Groeber
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.