More Than They Promised: The Studebaker Story by Thomas E. Bonsall (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.96Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £32.09Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.19Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £6.18Trending at £6.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated book (86 integrated illustrations) is the complete story of the Studebaker company from its beginnings to its end in 1966.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Bonsall is one of America's most respected automotive historians. He is the author of The Lincoln Motorcar (1981, 1993), winner of both national awards for automotive history writing, the Cugnot Award of the Society of Automotive Historians and the McKean Cup of the Antique Automobile Club of America. Pontiac: They Built Excitement (1991) won the Cugnot Award. Avanti! (1978, 1994) is the only comprehensive history of the Avanti and Avanti II.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Bonsall
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.