All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith chapters on investment philosophy, psychology, and strategy and science, as they pertain to money management, this guide to wise investing offers tools to better understand the concepts of choice and risk. It also builds on the ideas of visionaries, including Warren Buffett and E O Wilson.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Mauboussin is head of global financial strategies at Credit Suisse and an adjunct professor at Columbia Business School. He is the author of The Success Equation: Untangling Skill and Luck in Business, Sports, and Investing and Think Twice: Harnessing the Power of Counterintuition.
- Author(s)Michael J. Mauboussin
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade binding
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.