All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps no kind of regulation is more common or less useful than mandated disclosure - requiring one party to a transaction to give the other information. This book surveys the evidence and finds that mandated disclosure rarely works.
- Author BiographyOmri Ben-Shahar is the Leo and Eileen Herzel Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. His books include Boilerplate: The Foundation of Market Contracts. Carl E. Schneider is the Chauncey Stillman Professor of Law and professor of medicine at the University of Michigan. His books include The Practice of Autonomy: Patients, Doctors, and Medical Decisions.
- Author(s)Carl E. Schneider,Omri Ben-Shahar
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 color illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.