Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised third edition of More's Utopia - one of the most influential texts in the western philosophical and literary tradition.
- Author BiographyGeorge M. Logan is James Cappon Professor of English Language and Literature (Emeritus) at Queen's University, Canada, and a Senior Fellow of Massey College in the University of Toronto. He is a leading More scholar and an editor of The Norton Anthology of English Literature. Robert M. Adams (1915-1996), who taught principally at Cornell University and the University of California, Los Angeles, was a prolific writer on literary figures from Milton to Joyce, a founding editor of The Norton Anthology of English Literature, and a distinguished translator of works in Latin, Italian and French.
- Author(s)Saint Thomas More
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGeorge M. Logan
- Translated byRobert M. Adams
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.