All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £30.02
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- Author(s)Blake Morgan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword Acknowledgments Introduction What Is Customer Experience-and Why Is It Important? Part I The Customer Experience Today and Tomorrow Chapter 1 The Current State of Customer Experience Chapter 2 Customers Want to Do Business on Their Terms Chapter 3 The Growing Role of Technology in Customer Experience Chapter 4 Cleaning Up a Mess of Big Data and Marketing Part II Creating Knock-Your-Socks-Off Customer Experience: D.O.M.O.R.E Chapter 5 Design Something Special Chapter 6 Offer a Strong Employee Experience Chapter 7 Modernize with Technology Chapter 8 Obsess over the Customer Chapter 9 Reward Responsibility and Accountability Chapter 10 Embrace Disruption and InnovationPart III Designing the Customer Experience of the Future Part III Designing the Customer Experience of Tomorrow Chapter 11 The Six Rings of the Modern Customer Experience Chapter 12 Culture, Vision, and Priorities Chapter 13 Generational Customer Experience Chapter 14 Making It Right with Your Customers Chapter 15 A Focus on Quarterly Profits Kills Long-Term Growth Conclusion References Index About the Author
- Author BiographyBlake Morgan is a Customer Experience Futurist. She is the host of The Modern Customer Podcast and a weekly customer experience video series on YouTube. She's been ranked as ICMI's Top 50 Thought Leaders To Follow on Twitter In 2016, Clarabridge's #1 Social Customer Service expert to follow, and Customer Gauge's top 20 customer experience experts to follow in 2017. She has worked with Intel, Verizon Wireless, and many more. She lives in the Bay Area with her husband, daughter and their two Yorkie rescues. This is her first book. Visit Blake at www.blakemichellemorgan.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.