Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionSheds new light on politics and popular culture in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Author BiographyJonathan Smolin is Associate Professor of Asian and Middle Eastern Languages and Literatures at Dartmouth College. His publications include a translation of Abdelilah Hamdouchi's The Final Bet: A Modern Arabic Novel.
- Author(s)Jonathan Smolin
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePublic Cultures of the Middle East and North Africa
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note20 b&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.