All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow's the time to book your dream trip to Morocco with Footprint's inspirational new series. Featuring detailed itineraries, a beautifully illustrated colour section and personal advice from the author, this guide helps you decide what to see on your trip and how to make the most of your valuable holiday time.
- Author BiographyJulius Honnor is a travel writer and photographer based in London. He has written and updated several books for Footprint, including Footprint's Bolivia and various bits of Italy. He first visited Morocco in the early 1990s. Having grown up on the edge of Dartmoor, he was initially attracted by its big open spaces; he now finds Morocco's narrow winding streets equally intriguing. More from Julius at juliushonnor.com.
- Author(s)Julius Honnor
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Dream Trip
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.