Morocco Overland - Route Guide: from the Atlas to the Sahara: A Practical Guide for 4WD, Motorcycle, Van, Motorbike Covering Over 10,000km & Features 56 Detailed GPS off-Road Routes by Chris Scott (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to overlanding through Morocco for 4WD, motorcycle, campervan and mountain bike. Includes choosing and preparing vehicles, the best places and times to go, getting to Morocco, 56 routes in Morocco covering 10,000km, each route is graded for difficulty, scenery and best time of year, over 40pp of detailed mapping for each route.
- Author BiographyCHRIS SCOTT first passed through Morocco in 1982 on an XT500 motorcycle while returning from his first aborted Sahara trip, an adventure he relates in his early memoir, 'Desert Travels' (available on Kindle). Since that time he's under- taken several other trips in the Sahara, including 'Desert Riders' in 2003 (on DVD) and the second known crossing of the Majabat al Koubra in 2006. For the full list of his other achievements go to www.sahara-overland.com and click his picture. His other books for Trailblazer include the 'Adventure Motorcycling Handbook' (now in its 6th edition), 'Sahara Overland' and the 'Overlanders' Handbook'.
- Author(s)Chris Scott
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Content Note10 colour photos,2 pp colour maps, 25 maps of 56 routes, 55 B&W photos
- Weight374 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.