All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis travel guide should help readers to feel at home in the great medinas of the historic cities. It provides coverage of the main centres, and includes hotel and restaurant listings, and travel advice featuring recommended routes.
- Author BiographyJane Holliday lived and worked in Morocco for several years, and continues to make regular visits to the country. Now based in Oxfordshire, she is a charity consultant as well as a writer of travel guides.
- Author(s)Jane Holliday
- PublisherBlue Guides
- Date of Publication13/07/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBlue Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlue Guides
- Out-of-print date21/05/2010
- Content Note25 illustrations, 24 maps
- Weight299 g
- Width122 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.33Trending at £9.07
- £6.58Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.51Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
- £3.49Trending at £6.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.