Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number214
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; XII, 344 p.
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHans-Georg Krausslich
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsList of Contents.- Comparative Morphology and Structural Classification of Retroviruses.- Intracellular Transport of Retroviral Capsid Components.- Dynamic Interactions of the Gag Polyprotein.- Proteolytic Processing and Particle Maturation.- Maturation and Assembly of Retroviral Glycoproteins.- RNA Packaging.- Role of Auxiliary Proteins in Retroviral Morphogenesis.- Use of Heterologous Expression Systems to Study Retroviral Morphogenesis.- Morphogenesis at the Retrotransposon-Retrovirus Interface: Gypsy and Copia Families in Yeast and Drosophila.- Hepatitis B Virus Morphogenesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.