CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note92 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byD. M. De Kretser,G. Spera
- Table Of ContentsTestis.- An overview of functional morphology of human testis.- New observations on the development of Leydig cells and the paracrine regulation of Leydig cells by the seminiferous tubule.- Carcinoma in situ of the testis: a review.- Fine needle aspiration biopsy of the testicles: I. Cytological quantification.- Fine needle aspiration biopsy of testicles: II. Histological evaluation of the same material.- A quantitative histological investigation of the Sertoli cells during human development.- Hypogonadotropic status and testicular morphology in nonhuman primates (M. mulatta and M. fascicularis).- Localization of transferrin and somatomedin-c receptors in human seminiferous epithelium.- Immunocytochemistry of the extracellular matrix (ECM) in normal human testis.- The biological cycle of the interstitial cells in the human testis.- Does bovine follicular fluid stimulate Leydig cell steroidogenesis?.- Testicular ultrastructural modifications during pharmacological treatment in patients affected by prostatic cancer.- Ultrastructural aspects of retractile testis: a preliminary study.- Ovary.- Advances in the histophysiology of the ovary.- The application of electron microscopy in the evaluation of in vitro unfertilized human oocytes.- Morphogenesis of the human foetal ovary: a morphometric approach.- Assessment of ovarian function by ultrasonography.- Morphological basis of female orgasm.- Observation of the ovary through endoscopy: from the morphology to the physiopathology of an organ.- Morphological features of aspirated human oocytes in an IVF program.- Epidydimis And Spermatozoa.- Proteins in the structure and function of human spermatozoa.- Post-testicular development of mammalian spermatozoa.- Fertilizing capacity of human spermatozoa.- Factors modulating immunocompatibility of spermatozoa: role of transglutaminase and SV-IV, one of the major proteins secreted from the rat seminal vesicle epithelium.- Hydrolytic enzyme detected in the fluid and in spematozoa from different portions of human epididymis.- Morphological study on the interaction between enterococci and human spermatozoa.- A scanning electron microscopic study on the selection of spermatozoa for artificial insemination.- Localization of antisperm antibodies on sperm surface by indirect and direct immunofluorescence test using sperm suspensions.- Angiotensin converting enzyme release by human spermatozoa during capacitation.- Acrosin in human spermatozoa. An immunohistochemical study.- Evaluation of zinc content in human spermatozoa.- The use of eehotomography in the diagnosis of male infertility.- Morphological examples of the antisperm immune reaction.- Cytology and cytogenetics of human semen: importance of the association of two different approaches in andrological diagnosis.- Acrosomal status evaluation during capacitation of human sperm used for sperm penetration assay (SPA).- Use of acridine orange for morphological study on male infertility.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.