Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.36Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £35.61Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alexthefatdawg
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the problems surrounding the phenomenon of apparently variable productivity in morphology.
- Author BiographyLaurie Bauer is Professor of Linguistics at the Victoria University of Wellington.
- Author(s)Laurie Bauer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2006
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 95
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 tables
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byP. Austin,J. Bresnan,B. Comrie,S. Crain,W. Dressler,C. J. Ewen,R. Lass,D. Lightfoot,K. Rice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.