All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook introduction to morphological theory in the context of English. It offers graduate students and advanced undergraduate students in linguistics an accessible entry point to the primary literature in the field of morphology. It specifically focuses on generative theories of morphology.
- Author BiographyJan Don is Associate Professor of the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Jan Don
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks on the English Language - Advanced
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.