Morphology in English: Derivational and Compound Word Formation in Cognitive Grammar by Zeki Hamawand (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £121.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £86.85Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionCovers derivational and compound word formation in English morphology in depth, using a cognitive linguistics semantic framework.
- Author BiographyZeki Hamawand was formerly a Lecturer in Cognitive Linguistics at the University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Zeki Hamawand
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.