Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for everyone who's interested in computer graphics and how it can take us on exciting journeys powered by imagination and a love of discovery and invention. Each chapter investigates a unique topic and gives the reader the tools to continue that exploration on their own.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrew Glassner Glassner created and edited the Graphics Gems series and the book An Introduction to Ray Tracing . He is also the author of the two-volume text Principles of Digital Image Synthesis . Glassner has written a regular column for IEEE Computer Graphics & Applications since 1996. Those columns have been collected in three books, Andrew Glassner's Notebook , Andrew Glassner's Other Notebook , and Morphs, Mallards, and Montages.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Glassner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Weight417 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.