CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a synthetic review of the epidemiology, causes, prevalence, interventions, demography, and associated risk factors of illicit-drug-related mortality.
- Author BiographyShane Darke is an Associate Professor at the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales. Louisa Degenhardt is a Senior Lecturer at the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales. Richard Mattick is Professor and Director of the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Louisa Degenhardt,Richard Mattick,Shane Darke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleInternational Research Monographs in the Addictions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byGriffith Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.