All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph underscores the way in which mortality functions in the later poetry and prose of major modernist writers.
- Author BiographyJohn Whittier-Ferguson is a Professor of English at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Framing Pieces: Designs of the Gloss in Joyce, Woolf, and Pound (1996) and the co-editor, with A. Walton Litz and Richard Ellmann, of James Joyce: Poems and Shorter Writings (1991).
- Author(s)John Whittier-Ferguson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.