Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionTo help in unraveling the complexities of the causation of congenital malformations, this title considers various influences on their frequency. It describes the known and possible environmental bases of their occurrence.
- Author(s)Harold Kalter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.