All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.01
- £7.98Trending at £12.92
- £11.24Trending at £14.99
- £11.63Trending at £13.10
- £14.55Trending at £16.41
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
- £15.48Trending at £15.66
About this product
- Author(s)Morton Deutsch,Peter T. Coleman
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/01/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note7 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 167 p. 9 illus., 7 illus. in color.
- Weight291 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The Prevention of World War III: A Psychological Perspective.- A Psychological Basis for Peace.- Undoing Nuclear Insanity.- Negotiating the Non-Negotiable.- On Producing Change an Adversary.- Educating for a Peaceful World.- Psychological Components of Sustainable Peace: An Introduction (with Peter T. Coleman).- William James: The First Peace Psychologist.- Developing a Global Community: A Social Psychological Perspective.- Deutsch's Ten Commandments Regarding Conflict Resolution.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.