All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for candidates sitting the National Diploma in Dental Nursing or City and Guilds qualifications in dental nursing, as well as serving as a ready reference for qualified dental nurses and therapists in the hospital, this book explains anatomy and physiology and covers the common oral diseases as they relate to dental nursing practice.
- Author BiographyCrispian Scully is a Director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Oral Health-General Health; and is emeritus Professor at UCL. He is Co-Editor of Oral Diseases, Medicina Oral, and Associate Editor of the Journal of Investigative and Clinical Dentistry. Crispian Scully is Past-President of the International Academy of Oral Oncology, European Association of Oral Medicine, British Society for Oral Medicine and British Society of Disability and Oral Health, he has served as Dean in Bristol and UCL; on the General Dental Council; on the Councils of the Royals colleges in Glasgow and Edinburgh; and on committees of NICE and CRUK, He has written and edited over 45 books, written over 150 book chapters and has over 1000 papers cited on MEDLINE. He has received the CBE, University of Helsinki Medal of Honour, University of Santiago de Compostela Medal, University of Granada Medal, Fellowship of UCL, and honorary degrees from the Universities of Athens, Granada, Helsinki and Pretoria. He has received the UK Dental Award for the Most Outstanding Achievements in Dentistry, the Awards of the Spanish Society for Oral Medicine and the Hellenic Society for Oral Medicine, and the International Award of the Spanish Society for Oral Surgery.
- Author(s)Crispian Scully,Mary Miller
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/04/2011
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 166 illustrations (147 in full color)
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.