CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Maimonides' classic works, the Treatise on Resurrection is an extended discussion of resurrection, the immortality of the soul, the mysteries of the Messianic Age, and the World to Come. This title provides the background necessary to fully understand Maimonides' position.
- Author BiographyFred Rosner, M.D., F.A.C.P., is Director of the Department of Medicine of the Mount Sinai Services at the Queens Hospital Center and Professor of Medicine at New York's Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He is an internationally known authority on medical ethics and the author of five books, including Modern Medicine and Jewish Ethics and Medicine and Jewish Law-Volumes I & II. Dr. Rosner is a noted Maimonidean scholar and has translated and published, in English, most of Maimonides' medical writings.
- Author(s)Fred Rosner
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/1997
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width173 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.