CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of this popular reference work describes the methods and rationale for sampling mosquitoes. Originally written by Professor M. W. Service, the book has been updated by John B Silver. More than 1,000 new references have been added.
- Author BiographyJohn B. Silver studied Zoology at Manchester University, UK and Medical Entomology and Applied Parasitology at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine under Professor M.W. Service. John has undertaken ecological research and published several articles on mosquito ecology. John now works as a freelance consultant for the United Nations in the areas of Health and International Development and lives in New York.
- Author(s)John B. Silver
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2699 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2008. Corr. 2nd printing 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.