All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionTwo leading experts sound an urgent call for the reimagining of American education so we can equip students for the realities of the twenty-first-century economy.
- Author BiographyTony Wagner is the first innovation education fellow at the Technology and Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard and the founder and former co-director of the Change Leadership Group at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Wagner consults widely to public and independent schools and foundations around the country and has served as senior adviser to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. A former high school teacher, K-8 principal, and university professor in teacher education, Wagner is the author of five books, including The Global Achievement Gap. Visit TonyWagner.com. Ted Dintersmith is a partner emeritus with Charles River Ventures, a leading early-stage venture capital firm. Ted has twenty-five years of venture experience, focusing on software, information services, direct and web-based marketing, and publishing companies. He is a frequent speaker at conferences on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Ted Dintersmith,Tony Wagner
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecharts, graphs, & art
- Weight263 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.