All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £33.33Was:£37.95Free postage
- £48.76Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the basic tools of applied econometrics allow the data to speak. This book covers regression-discontinuity designs and quantile regression - as well as how to get standard errors right. It is suitable for various areas in contemporary social science.
- Author BiographyJoshua D. Angrist is professor of economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Jorn-Steffen Pischke is professor of economics at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)J.D. Angrist,Jorn-Steffen Pischke
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 halftones. 17 line illus. 26 tables.
- Weight457 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.79Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.