CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1976 as Anne the Word, this is a popular biography of colorful and controversial Shaker founder Ann Lee
- Author BiographyNARDI REEDER CAMPION was the author of eight other books, including a memoir, Everyday Matters: A Love Story (forward by Hillary Rodham Clinton), and Bringing Up the Brass by Sergeant Marty Maher with Colonel Red Reeder (the basis for the film The Long Gray Line). She has written for such publications as the New York Times Magazine, The New Yorker, American Heritage, Family Circle, Gourmet, Boston Globe Magazine, Life, Sports Illustrated, and Yankee. JUNE SPRIGG, Curator of Collections at Hancock Shaker Village, is the author of several books and many articles on the Shakers.
- Author(s)Nardi Reeder Campion
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note6 illus. Map.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.