All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains ancient folklore, simple instructions for growing an herb garden, and recipes from around the world. This book presents centuries-old customs, recipes, and mythology from various cultures and explains how to grow and use your own organic herbs.
- Author BiographyJudy Griffin, PhD, is a renowned teacher, counselor, author, and lecturer. She has traveled and researched indigenous cultures for 20 years to study their foods, herbs, and medicine. Judy has authored several books on nutrition, herbs, diet, organic gardening, aromatherapy, and flower essences.
- Author(s)Dr. Judith Griffin
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes illustrations, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight866 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.