All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lindsey Earner-Byrne
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Maternity and child welfare pre-independence 2. Maternity and child welfare: setting the agenda, 1922-39 3. The Dublin mother: maternal welfare and child health, 1920-40 4. The Emergency: The war, the poor, the church and the state, 1939-45 5. Cracks in the 'cordial collaboration': Political reality and religious principle, 1945-56 6. Maternity on the ground: The Dublin experiment, 1945-56 7. Illegitimate motherhood, 1922-60 Conclusion Bibliography Index -- .
- Author BiographyLindsey Earner-Byrne is Lecturer in Modern Irish History in the School of History and Archives, University College Dublin -- .
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £3.82Trending at £3.89
- £10.32Trending at £18.97
- £9.99Trending at £15.02
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.