All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £107.19
- £19.51Trending at £19.97
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together original research which weaves together ideas from theology, philosophy, feminism and writing on mothering and child development, Percy affirms and encourages aspects of good practice in ministry that are in danger of being over looked because they are neither well-articulated nor valued. Offering a fresh look at parish ministry.
- Author BiographyEducated at Cambridge and Durham University with degrees in history and theology. Ordained deacon in 1990 and priest in 1994 Emma has worked in parish ministry and university chaplaincy for over twenty years. She recently completed a PhD in theology at University of Nottingham. She has written a number of book chapters and articles on aspects of ministry and has given papers and lectures on parish ministry and theology and mothering.
- Author(s)Emma Percy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Ecclesiology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byRev. Thomas Hughson,Professor Bruce Kaye,Very Revd Prof. Martyn Percy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.