CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the attachment style of homeless mothers and its effect on the resulting attachment style of their children. Smolen and Harrison utilize psychoanalytically informed interventions with the goal of aiding these women in developing a deeper capacity to understand and be attuned to their children's emotional needs.
- Author BiographyAnn G. Smolen, PhD, is a supervising and training analyst in child, adolescent, and adult psychoanalysis at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia. She is in private practice in Ardmore, Pennsylvania. Alexandra M. Harrison, MD, is a training and supervising analyst at the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute. She is also a clinical professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Ann G. Smolen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Vulnerable Child: Studies in Social Issues and Child Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note10 black & white halftones, 31 tables
- Weight349 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.