Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionHerbert and Jane Dwight Working Group on Islamism and the International Order.
- Author BiographySamuel Tadros is a research fellow at the Hudson Institute's Center for Religious Freedom and a professorial lecturer at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University, USA. Before joining Hudson in 2011, Tadros was a senior partner at the Egyptian Union of Liberal Youth, an organisation that aims to spread the ideas of classical liberalism in Egypt. His current research focuses on the rise of Islamist movements in Egypt and the implications for religious freedom and regional politics. Born and raised in Egypt, he received him MA in democracy and governance from Georgetown University, USA and his BA in political science from the American University in Cairo. He has also studied at the Coptic Theological Seminary in Cairo.
- Author(s)Samuel Tadros
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.